Sr. Finance Manager
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Manager, Finance – Visa Direct will be responsible for supporting the leadership team and driving insights regarding Visa Direct investment strategies/plans based on company trends, business opportunities, and activity assessment. The position is responsible for planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes for Visa Direct globally and provides detailed investment monthly reports and analysis to management to enable business decision making. The position also ensures that requisitions, receiving and end-of-month processes are accurate and in compliance with established procurement procedures. The Manager works closely with other Finance and Business teams to ensure alignment and achieve synergy of opportunities and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical and collaboration skills combined with meaningful FP&A experience and the ability to work across a matrix business organizational structure. This role will have exposure to key Global and Regional Visa Direct leadership teams and their respective Finance Partners.
- Serve as Financial Business Partner (FBP) for Visa Direct globally, responsible for budgeting/ forecasting coordination and inputs related to investments (expenses and headcount)
- Collaborate with global, regional, functional teams for budget/forecast, including priority recommendations on resource allocation as needed
- Design, build and maintain various automated reporting models in Hyperion (Smartview) and leverage corporate dashboard reports (GEAR)
- Ensure financial data accuracy, integrity, and consistency of information as well as organize documentation of results and data sources used
- Proactively review monthly organizational hierarchy changes and implement changes accordingly
- Build and analyze business cases as well as facilitate prioritization exercises, provide periodic variance analysis and executive commentary
- Track investment execution and workforce planning by business unit in order to periodically report business plans changes
- Advise and report on success criteria of planned activities based on established business objectives
- Drive discussions and resolution of reporting issues by working with business partners globally, provide input regarding continuous improvements and best practices, and effectively integrate reporting processes throughout the organization
- P&L Management including budget, forecasting planning and reporting for multiple internal teams
- Support financial procurement procedures and responsibilities
- Perform robust financial analysis and be able to succinctly outline and present key drivers, themes and key risks while applying business and financial acumen to explain underlying drivers of results across several scenarios
- Identify risk and opportunities (plus mitigating actions) to ensure delivery on targets
- Active participant and teammate to Global, Regional and corporate counterparts in promoting best practices and collaboration
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
-5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, engineering, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
-8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, engineering, accounting, economics, or related quantitative field, MBA a plus or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
-Strong business acumen and multi-functional business experience a plus
-Demonstrated program leadership capabilities to drive key financial processes
-Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
-Solution-oriented and great problem solver, ability to strike balance between compliance / governance requirements and achieving business outcomes
-Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences
-Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
-Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 107,900 to 140,300 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
- Travel Requirements
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time (if any)
- Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT ,
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time (if any)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.