Partner Program Analyst
- ADMIN USE ONLY: Cybersource Hiring Campaign
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are looking for a passionate, authentic, and dynamic individual to join our global partner program team. This is a new position to Visa Acceptance Solutions who will be a key contributor to design, build and execute a world-class partner program by working with regional business owners, marketing, sales leads, product, legal, customer support and our solutions teams. The main emphasis of this position is to create one consistent global partner program to attract new partners, grow existing partners, and scale self-managed partnerships. It is critical that the program is clear, simple, and enhances the value of the partner experience.
The role and subsequent program will primarily focus on growing existing CyberSource and Authorize.Net partnerships with Acquirers, Regional Banks, ISOs, PayFacs, ISV’s, Technology and Solution Providers. This role will play a significant role in creating and operationalizing the program while interfacing with thousands of existing and potential new partners including some of the top strategic partners across the globe.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• 3+ years working in a merchant and acquiring sales environment, or similar professional experience.
• Specific, current knowledge of merchant /acquirer processing, payment gateways, APIs, partner programs and authorization/settlement flows.
• Deep understanding of indirect sales channels and the go-to-market mechanics that drive success.
• Strong knowledge of the ecommerce payment process and various value-added service products.
• Strong business presence including presentation, coordination, and leadership potential.
• Experience working within large teams and matrixed organizations.
• Ability to lead by example and embody the Visa Leadership Principles including act decisively, collaborating, communicating openly, leading by example, and exceling with partners.
• Results driven and flexible.
• Ability to energize and achieve revenue goals.
• “Client-first” mindset, with significant experience interacting with senior teams within client organizations.
• Presentation/speaking experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• PowerPoint, Excel, and Word experience
• Act decisively and independently when needed to solve issues focused on business outcomes.
• Ability to coordinate and liaise with a global partner team with direct reports and dotted line reporting professionals.
• The ability to be viewed as a strong trusted business partner representing the voice of the client/partner.
• Team player and coachable
• Collaborate across functional areas, global regions, and key leaders.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 92,900.00 to 118,400.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.