Senior Project Analyst
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
New Flows in a new organization within Visa Technology that is growing rapidly. With the rapid growth, the technology team is looking for a Senior Analyst/Consultant for Communications as the main point of contact to orchestrate New Flows communication strategy and be the single point of contact for various orgs outside New Flows.
As part of the New Flows Business Operations and Planning team, you will work closely with the technology teams, finance & HR partners, and New Flows leadership teams to drive communication strategies both internally and externally for New Flows organization. In this role you will be instrumental in conducting workshops for deriving communication roadmap for the coming years, build effective plans for building a New Flows document repository and partner with other orgs within Visa for providing succinct updates thus creating a positive impact on the quality of relationships and motivation in our organization. This role will report to the Senior Director of Business Operations & Planning in New Flows.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
If the aspects above excite, you might be able to help us. We are the team for you. Together, let us transform the way the world pays.
Responsibilities include building a communication strategy for New Flows team and external orgs across the company, facilitating cross group collaboration on documentation, champion uniform ways of working across multiple New Flows verticals, driving the development of a communications roadmap, track internal communication initiatives, and helping to author report outs and presentations.
- Create a communication strategy for New Flows org, then drive execution of the same
- Provide regular visibility to leadership on progress, action items, blockers, risks, and dependencies.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner and sounding board for communication strategy, track and oversee execution of those strategy and goals.
- Anticipate change and identify ways to overcome challenges and constraints to keep project activities on schedule to meet or exceed business partner expectations
- Create flourishing culture of efficiency, excitement, fun and cohesion among all the New Flows functions by connecting the dots and leveraging best practices across the organization
- Accountable for Org level communications including bi-weekly executive reporting, newsletter, and presentations for All-hands.
- Ability to influence outcomes from partners at all levels of the organization.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Exceptional self-discipline. Able to juggle multiple projects and act proactively.
• Strong conviction to drive things to closure - high sense of ownership, low ego, can-do attitude, must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
• Good skills and passion for facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Track record of delivering successful initiatives on-time, as-promised, with quality.
• Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
• Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize, and manage situations to satisfactory completion. Strong experience in providing exceptional customer service.
• Proven ability to establish trust with diverse set of stakeholders
• Undergrad+ in engineering field with 7+ years of experience. MBA preferable
• Experienced in Confluence, Wiki, Sharepoint, and MS Office tools.
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 113,100 to147,000 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.