- Atlanta, GA, USA
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Within Visa, Acceptance Solutions leads payment acceptance innovation with scaled, modern technology and enabling programs across all payment types, channels, and platforms. Our solutions span face to face interactions, transit experiences, mobile payments, ecommerce and Internet of Things. Whether it is paying for your groceries at the corner store in a face-to-face interaction, tapping on a countertop, tapping to board a train in Kobe or Porto, paying on your mobile or ordering a hand-crafted good from another country on your computer, we enable it. We are focused on digital first capabilities and using the power of software to unleash great consumer and merchant experiences. We go beyond enabling a transaction and seek to add incremental value to every transaction – whether by optimizing authorization rates, mitigating fraud and helping merchants operate in secure, tokenized environments. Product Managers are the architects of Acceptance Solutions product offerings and the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the merchant and partners.
They drive the vision & strategy of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. Acceptance Solutions is launching innovative new products in the payment space. Acceptance Solutions partners with merchant acquirers around the globe to provide integrated merchant acceptance solutions to merchants of all sizes.
The Visa Open Acceptance Platform Product Manager will focus on portfolio and merchant management capabilities within our Business Center, with a focus on managing how acquirers customize the appearance of their branded experiences, including co-branding and white labeling.
- Support the strategy and execution of Portfolio and Merchant Management projects globally, including user research, design, development, and commercialization phases of the product lifecycle
- Build the product vision and establish objectives and mission with clear and measurable OKRs, KPIs, and success metrics
- Work with various team members and curate an 18-month product to achieve strategic goals to deliver best-in-class user experience for our clients and partners
- Actively prioritize product backlog and participate planning activities with Designers, Product Managers, and Product Development
- Work with Technical Product Managers to ensure that scope and requirements are well defined and detailed stories are meeting product requirements
- Review product feedback and bugs raised by customers and internal teams, triage and prioritize them within the roadmap
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, grooming and demo to sign off on all results to ensure high quality
- Work with PMO to ensure orderly, predictable execution of results, as well as Product Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Client Services teams to fully commercialize products
- Evangelize your products and standard methodologies across the Product and Technology organizations, including planning, guidance, tools, processes and internal trainings
- This role is an individual contributor role within the Acceptance Solutions Product Management team.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Travel Requirement - This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 20% of the time.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work
experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years of relevant
experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant
experience with a PhD
• Experience in Product Management, Program Management, Project Management or related fields
• Experience in gathering requirements, identifying milestones, project risks and other project
• Experience conducting analysis of Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction Tracking or NPS
results and translating these insights into useful product recommendations
• Experience analyzing business processes and developing improvement opportunities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.