Senior Software Engineer - Mobile (m/f/d)
- Munich, Germany
- ADMIN USE ONLY: Cybersource Hiring Campaign
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
You will be responsible for developing new payment features that solve merchant regional & business specific needs.
Being part of a mission team based in Munich (Germany) and Poznan (Poland), you will be responsible for delivering functionalities end-to-end from our mobile SDKs to our backend java microservices - implement, write tests, deploy and perform QA. Therefore, we are looking for a developer with experience in mobile or mobile SDK development, interested in contributing, learning and growing in implementing features end-to-end.
- Design and implement contracts between mobile SDKs and backend services, work together with the team on having business logic delivered
- Grow into a joining point for mobile and backend activities
- Suggest, drive and support improvements to the mobile platform and mobile SDK
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor 's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3+ years of work experience with a Bachelor 's Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- You developed for Mobile platforms and have experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- You have experience in mobile or mobile SDK development and are excited to deliver features end-to-end
- You have a good understanding of clean code principles (SOLID, KISS, DRY, Clean Architecture)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English
- 40 hour per week
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.