Senior Consultant, Service Experience
- London, United Kingdom
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The Snr Client Service Experience role reports to the Snr Director, VBS – Client Service Delivery. The individual operates as an individual contributor responsible for driving operational and client readiness in collaboration with cross-functional partners, primarily focused on the client delivery and support of Visas B2B Travel product and service offering. This role involves working with client-facing staff that support financial institutions and collaborating with cross-functional leaders to drive requirements for best-in-class client service delivery.
The Snr Manager provides technical expertise, project management and support to the B2B Travel Client Service Delivery team and is responsible for efforts to optimize performance of platforms, drive supportability, help prioritize resolution to client problems, and align external communications. Additionally, this role will partner with Product teams to shape go-to-market strategies and processes and ensure the needs of the VBS Client Service Delivery organization are accounted for prior to launch of new feature, functionality and commercial services. This may include coordinating the development of artifacts such as implementation guides, training, UAT, client communications, FAQs, etc.
This role that is expected to work across the organization cross-functionally and globally, developing key internal partnerships, achieving results through influence, and executing through collaboration to successfully and continuously improve B2B Travel operations. This role requires a client-focused mindset with the perseverance to drive longer-term change for an evolving business and service model.
- Liaise with Product, CS, Account Executives and key stakeholders to identify support and implementation requirements for B2B Travel solutions
- Assess and leads initiatives that may impact clients and client-facing staff from a business perspective including changes to existing products, implementations of new features and releases. Ensures communication objectives are achieved and unanticipated impacts are mitigated
- Liaise with Product and Technology teams to identify support and implementation requirements for B2B Travel
- Implement methodologies for analysing change, identifying impacts, and communicating potential impacts (change management)
- As a subject matter expert, acquire and maintain a deep understanding of supported services to assist with training, and advise internal implementation and support teams on product functionality
- Lead with regional colleagues to establish globally consistent processes, RACIs, frameworks for success.
- Perform impact assessments to ensure overall effectiveness of the support organization
- Implement methodologies for analyzing change, identifying impacts, and communicating potential impacts (change management)
- Oversees programs and action plans, aligning efforts of the VBS Client Service Delivery organization with other key Visa stakeholders
- Manages a suite of projects to deploy and enhance the B2B Travel support model, support capabilities, and client service
- Provide consulting related to service delivery and support of clients, markets to internal stakeholder organizations including Sales, Product, Technology, Risk and Legal. Brings the Voice of the Client to cross-functional teams. Influences prioritization
- Monitor activation of product, service changes, proactively identifying and manage any processing or business issues experienced at go-live
- Develops internal and external communications (release status, meeting minutes, dashboards, etc.), providing regular and consistent updates to appropriate parties
- Self-manage operational initiatives, issues, events, special projects, and unique client-driven requests
- Drives prioritization of issues and platform defects with cross-functional leaders to achieve KPIs and solve for client needs
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Previous experience with Service experience, implementations, client consulting, and client support
Strong project management discipline. Six Sigma and, or PMP certification preferred