Senior Commercial Product Sales Specialist
- Paris, France
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
- Provide Commercial expertise to drive key wins and retentions in partnership with Sales and Account execs (AEs) (commercial ecosystem, trends, client’s needs, Visa product & solution)
- Actively participate in client meetings to bring expertise and insights
- Understand market specifics and potential – accountability alongside VBS sales to define the Commercial attack pipeline
- Provide portfolio analysis to support AEs to demonstrate our leadership and thought leadership in this segment
- Highlight, size and develop untapped growth development opportunities to strengthen our core proposition vs competition
- Understand Visa Commercial products & solutions and request local adaptation if needed
- Assess clients’ needs and expectations and coordinate between Visa/Providers/Clients
- Provide expertise and support Visa internal Teams to promote Visa assets (VCA, Client Marketing, Brand)
- Provide market expertise to VBS hub team to deepen their understanding of local needs
- Socialize internally about VBS activities to deepen Commercial knowledge within Visa and engage teams to promote our products & solutions
Local program/Product management
- Manage local VAS commercial cards revenues (Business & Affaires)
- Promote and strengthen Concierge service developed in FBL – pilot relationship with our provider John Paul & coordinate with Visa teams (Consumer, IT sec)
- Develop and enhance Visa Business program (benchmark, sourcing & contract)
- Test and develop a Visa Business program in Belgium in coordination with local teams
- Monitor Visa.fr content for Commercial offer (SME & T&E)
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- The successful applicant will have experience in the delivery of product/propositions, in an international payments company
- Proven international payments experience and strong understanding global payment systems.
- Deep knowledge of the SME segment, preferably gained through a service provider or Fintech working in the segment
- Working knowledge of the Travel and Entertainment(T&E) segment
- Strong commercial acumen with the desire to own and drive sales success
- Strong relationship skills and credibility to work with internal and external peers and more senior stakeholders
- Comfort in working in a matrix environment and ability to work through ambiguity and change.
- Confidence and maturity to work in a remote environment, with a strong degree of self-direction and accountability with a focus on delivery
- High orientation towards teamwork, good attitude towards cross functional working
- Excellent professional conduct, by demonstrating integrity and honesty in both internal and external relationships
- Fluency in French and English with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.