Manager, Product Transformation
- San Francisco, CA
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Open to location(s): Bay area, Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte, New York.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
The Global Product organization delivers the holistic product strategy for Visa and accelerates the seamless delivery of our products into markets. We are at the core of Visa’s overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
The Product Practices team is responsible for uplifting the product management discipline and enabling more effective product development across Visa. Our mission is to develop the most customer-centric and market obsessed product management organization that solves the payment challenges of today and the future. We are looking for a talented leader to develop and lead the "Visa Product School" program and curriculum designed to elevate and attract product management talent at Visa.
- Develop and execute a strategy for taking Visa Product School from a vision to a best in class learning program
- Research, design, and implement curriculum that increases the talent level of our product managers
- Assess vender offerings and manage relationships with external partners
- Manage the delivery of Visa Product School offerings to target audiences, assess the effectiveness, and continuously improve content
- Use data to drive decisions on how to improve Visa Product School
- Develop communities of practice and alumni knowledge sharing opportunities
- Coordinate with Visa product leaders to showcase best practices
- Organize events to gather product people from across the company to learn from each other and share knowledge
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Experience developing learning programs that are effective in upskilling the workforce at a large company
• 5 years of product management experience or related function
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent facilitation capabilities
• Must be comfortable speaking in front of an audience
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.