- Atlanta, GA, USA
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Inquisitive, creative, and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Cybersource, a Visa Inc solution, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the omnichannel payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Cybersource is a financial technology solution that provides omnichannel payments and risk-mitigation technology to merchant-driven businesses across the globe, either direct or through our growing Partner connections.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a passionate team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programes, Visa respect and encourage meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
You're an individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Cybersource as an Implementation Specialist (IS), we want to hear from you.
The Implementation Specialist provides project and technical support to customers adopting new or new-to-them Cybersource products. After a thorough training program on Cybersource products and services, you’ll be a part of a distributed team working with small and large customers to define, shape, and implement their technical project. The role will rely on your creativity and developer acumen to fix and solve our customer’s business challenges, developing robust solutions using the breadth and depth of the Cybersource product portfolio.
Our team understands merchant-side payments inside and out! And while we do want you to stay a part of our team, we also want to help you succeed in your career with Visa. Our IS team takes their honed knowledge of how our clients actually use our products into a wide range of outstanding roles within Visa.
What You’ll Do, Day To Day.
- Get hands-on with our products! There is no better way to learn how it works.
- Use your Cybersource product knowledge to scope, refine, and shape the client’s project work. The Implementation Specialist can enable and inspire our clients.
- Collaborate across the business to identify and develop additional opportunities, as they arise. That may be within the client’s environment, but it could be in ours.
- Continue to develop your knowledge – the payments space is ever changing and the skills we need are evolving.
- Create ‘trusted adviser’ relationships with our clients – set realistic expectations and keep their priorities close to hand.
- Be a coach and mentor for your teammates, as no one person can know it all.
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrable experience in software development experience with an aptitude for solution development; or solutions engineering/presales, technical consulting, system integration project management for enterprise accounts.
- A strong client bias with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A motivation to solve technical and business problems for clients.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to manage workload to meet customer expectations.
- An enthusiasm for learning.
- Payments or Risk experience is a plus, but we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, networking principles, databases, programming languages (REST, Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Program-level, complex, and/or multifaceted solution architecture.
- Demonstrated technical implementation project management experience.
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams.
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Payment industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Card-not-present, card present, PCI, and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.