Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (Contractor opportunities)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Do you have a passion for recruiting operations that enable teams to excel?
Do you thrive in creating processes and systems that empower the best teams?
We are looking for a project focused TA Operations Specialist to join our Global Talent Acquisition team to be the subject matter expert on our TA processes and systems, while working closely with cross functional teams to enable hiring at Visa. In this role, you will be the first point-of-contact to our hiring managers to assist them with creating job requisitions and modifying job descriptions against their approved workforce plan, as well as providing support to the recruiters with requisition edits and assignments.
This is a new role that has been developed to further assist our hiring managers with the initial part of the recruiting process to provide a more streamlined experience. This role will report into the Global TA Operations & Enablement COE.
We have contractor opportunities and looking for individuals in San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Austin, TX, or Miami, FL.
- Provide high touch engagement with hiring managers, workforce planners and the extended TA team
- Partner with the centralized Workforce Planning team to ensure alignment on the approved hiring demand
- Consult and advise hiring managers on job descriptions to ensure the job description have inclusive language and are compliant.
- Act as the operational liaison between an approved position and the initiation of the recruiting process
- Manage and maintain data accuracy between position details and job requisition details
- Serve as the operations lead by triaging questions and inquiries on the hiring process and the status of workforce plans
- Be a team champion on facilitation and enhancements to the global processes
- Partner with team members from around the globe to develop a consistent, global, scalable process
- Maintain and update relevant data in Visa’s proprietary recruiting systems and support on preparing information for leadership review
- Provide guidance on recruiting process, tools, and resources
- Have a schedule that allows flexibility to support global partners in region
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience with experience in a Talent Acquisition function, HR Operations or as an active partner in hiring
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with an authentic style to provide best-in-class service to our hiring managers and recruiting teams
- Experience collaborating with teams at all levels
- Proficient working knowledge of general Human Resources
- A team player who is willing to roll-up sleeves, be agile and always assist other team members
- Can work independently and comfortable operating in ambiguity and in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent execution skills with the ability to think ahead and prioritize work accordingly
- Experience within Workday and SmartRecruiters (or similar HCM and ATS tools)
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 0% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.