Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Cybersource is currently recruiting for a collaborative, trustworthy, methodical, high-energy, and self-driven Enterprise Account Executive to deliver net new client acquisition having relevant experience in payment and fraud management SaaS solution sales utilizing a value-based sales approach. Cybersource offers an environment that provides you with the tools, resources, and excellent leadership to sell payment management solutions effectively. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership and a customer base that is ideal for selling Visa’s value-added services. This position is a nationwide remote opportunity where you can work from any city across the US.
Exceed sales targets by selling Cybersource solutions into enterprise merchant prospects within an assigned industry or vertical market.
You will lead the entire end-to-end sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics via net new business and client acquisition sales.
Pipeline development through a combination of cold prospecting, email campaigns, and sharing market sector insights, knowledge, and intelligence based on Visa data.
Engage with prospect organizations to position Cybersource solutions through a strategic value-based selling methodology which includes co-creating financial business cases and return on investment analysis.
Drive leadership and engagement of cross-functional resources including Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Technology Partners, Product Teams, etc. that will be required to establish credibility, expertise, and cement deal closure.
Document sales opportunity activity in our CRM to deliver proper pipeline and revenue forecasts.
Ideal candidates should possess strong, successful B2B sales experience, strong financial acumen, and will be comfortable and experienced operating and selling into executives in an enterprise business environment. This person should be eager to advance career within our sales organization to leadership positions of expanded scope and responsibility as opportunities arise.
Are you an enthusiastic and visionary sales professional who is looking for a sales career to take to the next level?
This is a remote position. A remote position does not require job duties
be performed within proximity of a Visa office location. Remote positions may be required to be present at a Visa office with scheduled notice.
• 8+ years of related work experience, 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or at least 3 years of related work experience with an advanced degree (e.g. Master’s/ MBA/JD/MD/PhD).
• 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience in a technology or SaaS sector (payment industry related sales experience is a plus).
• 10+ years of related work experience, 7+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or at least 5 years of related work experience with an advanced degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD/PhD).
• 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience in a technology or SaaS sector (payment industry related sales experience is a plus).
• Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles engaging with business champion and up to the C-level.
• Record of accomplishment in exceeding a multi-million dollar annual sales quota.
• Strong business acumen comfortable preparing and presenting financial business cases to financial buyers.
• Strong and demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
• Ability to uncover customer needs and solve problems.
• Good time management with strong organizational skills.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.