Associate Analyst-Software Engineer - UI Developer
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
For Visa to deliver on the vision of the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere, the Operations & Infrastructure (O&I) group must provide best-in-class infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, and run on software-defined infrastructures. The O&I group offers an exciting opportunity to work on latest technologies where the industry is going through major innovations such as cloud computing.
The Middleware Engineering & Operations provides end-to-end design, build and support services for the Web and Middle-tier platforms, which comes under PaaS (Platform as a Service). Selected candidate would work alongside other Middleware Systems engineers and technical team members, to design, build, support, and enhance internal and external facing platform applications built on top of various Middleware and Integration platforms.
We are looking for an innovative, capable Software Engineer / UI developer working with internal products development teams. You will also be responsible for overseeing end-to-end agile design, scoping, implementation, and working closely with the development and Service design teams to deliver a quality product as required.
It would be best to have experience working with development and automation around big data technologies. Applicant should also have an excellent foundational knowledge of web/App tier (Tomcat/JAVA/Httpd, etc.) and be comfortable implementing Security, compliance industry standards, and best practices.
• 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 1 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree. (Preferred in Computer Science)
• Experienced with one of the UI related development technology, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS.
• Experienced building and testing applications, RESTful services, or microservices on a modern technology stack.
• experience in working with Jenkins, Git or other source control and CI/CD technologies (Chef or Ansible).
• Experience in development associated with Kafka / big data technologies.
• Experienced with Kerberos/SSL Security setup/install knowledge
• Familiarity with relational database design and implementation, Container technology (Docker/ Kubernetes)
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability
• Passion for high quality software design and engineering
• Ability to work well within a globally distributed team, in a high-performance organization