Senior Consultant, Global Client Testing (GETS)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This position can be filled at either Visa Office located in Atlanta, GA, or Ashburn, VA
Serve as the primary testing representative on cross functional project teams delivering:
Impact assessment to current testing processes and policies
Negotiate on behalf of the testing team for tools, training, and support commitments.
Develop and deliver training to global testing team
Develop/Maintain transaction and automation scripts
Develop/maintain clear testing project documentation
Function as a global SME for assigned areas of expertise including:
Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools
Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with functional/development as required
Provide ongoing guidance and knowledge to less tenured GCT employees.
Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team.
Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
Understanding of digital products preferred.
• 8 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or
• At least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or
• 2 years of work experience with a PhD
• 8 -10 years of experience with payments messaging
• Demonstrated Project Management skills with global teams required
• Project Management certification a plus.
• Proficiency with troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues.
• Troubleshooting of web-based software a plus
• Ability to interact and influence resources at all levels of the organization.
• Knowledge of Visa Systems including MVS, VIP, RSI, CORE/Config
• Viewed as a SME both within Testing and Certification Solutions and with Product, VIP Development and VIP QA
• Strong communication skills -- both verbal and written.
• Strong relationship, collaborative skills.
• Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies, applications, and tools.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.