Senior Manager, Network Partner Enablement
- Miami, FL
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Limited is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Limited and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Limited as a Operations Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You're an individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
The Network Commercial team are responsible for the global commercial strategy for the Network, go to market, identifying and acquiring network partners and owning the partner relationships for Visa Direct around the world. Aligned with Visa Directs global strategic objectives this team plays a critical role in enabling growth of the cross-border payments offering. This is a key role that will build out a new and much needed capability for the team, responsible for engaging prosect partners and assessing their capabilities to ensuring Visa Payments Limited minimum standards are met and the best solution design is put forward into implementation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Director, Network Partner Enablement Lead and shall:
- Present key findings, risks and issues as part of initial partner analysis and highlight the impact of any deviations from minimum standards.
- Provide end to end functional and technical support when reviewing high-profile partner opportunities.
- Conduct the assessment of potential network partners against Visa Payments Limited minimum standards for integrations.
- Conduct pipeline feasibility analysis.
- Provide solution recommendations to Visa Payments Limited stakeholders, based on analysis of network partners, to ensure onboarded partners align with strategic objectives and provide the necessary capabilities.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to drive improvements and increase effectiveness.
- Provide regional market insight and feedback to Network Product management on suggested changes to the minimum Network Integration Standards.
- Provide technical support for partners delivering implementation projects.
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
• Significant experience within a payment’s processing institution, who is disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Deep understanding of global payment ecosystem specifically focussed on cross border account to account payments.
• Depth of knowledge on compliance, regulatory, product and technical aspects associated with account to account payments.
• Experience with both APIs and integration projects.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical internal and external audiences, at varying levels of management.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills and a proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across different markets and functional lines.
• Ability to manage a complex and varied workload, requiring support of multiple ongoing initiatives, across different countries.
• Advanced planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
• Experience of Agile development methodologies is essential, preferably SAFe.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.