- Foster City, CA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Executive Administrator role will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Chief Counsel, Product & Operations and general assistance to other team members. This position handles details of a confidential nature and requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision.
Administrative support duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing complex calendar scheduling including video conference / telepresence, trainings (off-site and/or internal) and group events.
- Making complex travel arrangements.
- Processing expense reports in a timely manner.
- Preparing meeting materials, including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials.
- Drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, directing inquiries to the proper party within the teams and managing visitors.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
- Support projects as needed for legal leadership.
- Provide back-up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree Preferred Quals
• 5 or more years of administrative experience supporting a senior executive in a fast paced environment with little supervision with a Bachelor’s Degree
• Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information that may be confidential or sensitive.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent planning, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Exercise good judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and demonstrated strength in developing complex PowerPoint presentations.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.