Associate, Technical Support Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Cybersource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. Cybersource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, Cybersource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Tech Support Analyst team is a global Level 2 Client Services function within Cybersource. It carries responsibility for investigating and solving Cybersource product queries submitted by the client (Direct/Channel Reseller, the global Level 1 team, and other internal stakeholders). The role liaises regularly with numerous departments internally example: Account Management, Pre-Sales, Technical Account Manager, Back-Office teams to name a few.
What an Associate, Tech Support Analyst does at Visa:
The Tech Support Analyst team is a Tier 2 Client Services team tasked with supporting and assisting online and point of sale merchants, acquiring banks and partners using all Cybersource Enterprise products and services. The candidate will be responsible for providing web support, direct phone, and email to our clients. These will include assisting new and existing clients with setup of Cybersource’s digital/online payment services, educating client on the use of our enterprise business center, reports and continuing to resolve any hurdle the client might face during the interaction with the Support Analyst.
The candidate will work with other teams inside and outside the Client Service organization, provide product training, and interface with customers on a regular basis. Work streams covered by this role are scheduled, proactive & reactive in nature making this one of the most varied & flexible roles within the company. The role carries implicit leadership principle, so whilst there is no management of staff, the candidate will be required to work independently, flag concern, display accurate interpretation and response as a world class client services organization.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Accurately Interpret and response client queries on Cybersource Product and services
- Troubleshoot, replicate, and escalate product and services concern with Level 3 teams
- Using processing driven methodology
- Provide excellence client service standard
- Enter pertinent case data into CRM to track progress
- Liaise with appropriate internal teams and external parties to resolve outstanding client issues with Cybersource’s products and services
- Maintain expert knowledge of Cybersource products and services through training and self-study
- Own and maintain internal process documentation and Knowledge Base articles
- Configure internal systems to enable effective processing for clients using our services
- Offer knowledge sharing and internal support to local / global team
Why this is important to Visa?
The Level 2 function within Cybersource is a crucial client facing role in ensuring that various stakeholders are aware of challenges faced by the front-line teams and how these relate our products and requirements within an ever-changing landscape.
The function serves to display the wealth of product knowledge to our clients and our understanding on how we can help support their businesses.
Projects you will be a part of:
This role will involve process improvement and ad-hoc project assigned by the management team. The goals of these project are to improve and enhance service level targets.
We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of technical experience / Diploma with 4 years of technical support/customer services experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What will also help:
- Technical Web Application Support experience
- Payment industry experience
- Ability to comprehend technical topics and present them to non-technical users
- Understanding of CyberSource products and services will be beneficial
- Network protocols, infrastructure, and topologies experience
- Multiple Programming knowledge (Rest API, Java, PHP) experience
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.