- Karachi, Pakistan
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is within the Products & Solutions team, whose purpose will be to work with Product, Business Development, and other functions to develop and support clients across Pakistan and mid-market clients. Responsibility will include supporting the products and country strategies promoting Credit, Debit, Prepaid, Digital, Value Added Services and other product solutions in the region. With a key focus on premiumisation, spends cross-border and increase market share, initiate & support new product launches and participate in cross-functional projects.
Key roles and responsibilities for the role span across Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Digital and other product solutions include:
Be the go-to person for all Product specific requirements in Pakistan and support other countries as required for Client meetings, Product decks, Data, reports and dashboards, either available or personally developed if need be. Help monitoring targets and goals, working closely with cross-functional teams. Help with projection of key product KPIs for the market.
Customize and localize the wealth of available information, in terms of presentations and case studies, making them readily available for the clients. In particular, help localizing the globally developed Playsets in a way they can be readily presented to clients.
Represent Visa Products to the clients by providing a point of contact to them, with permanent high quality support on the Visa products, rules and policies.
Identify investment and partnership opportunities with external parties in the ecosystem in order to enhance Visa’s capabilities and value to issuers.
The individual will be responsible for developing adequate tools and processes to manage the long tail of smaller clients in region including trainings and client workshops for mid-market segment.
Collaborate closely with the Sales organization and other functions in order to deliver Visa 360 approach.
Participate in cross-functional projects, especially around innovation, benefits, loyalty, user experience and channels. Collaborate with the marketing and other product teams across CEMEA.
A significant element of this role will be the ability to generate thought leadership around consumer products, and requires you to work closely with markets, key issuers and global clients to drive acquisition, profitable usage, payment volume and revenue. This includes, but is not limited to, development of consumer segmentation strategies, customer value proposition, portfolio optimization, upgrades, performance tracking, channel diversification, driving greater cross-border and e-commerce volume.
Decision Making & Complexity
- Impacts implementation of strategy and financial results for Debit, Credit and Consumer products, and are guided by functional objectives
- Develops project plans to track implementation & measure success
- Operates with limited guidance in complex environments & matrix structure
- Works independently with limited guidance
- Role is based in Pakistan and may require travelling across other Middle east & North Africa countries
- Develop and manage tools and engagement model for the Mid-market clients
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This role is based in Pakistan, and will report to the Head of Products Solutions, North Africa Levant & Pakistan, based in Dubai.
This role will also work very closely with the Country Manager, Business Development Team, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa.
The successful candidate will be expected to interact effectively with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal skills, experience in working in cross functional teams
- Exceptional communications skills
- Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with minimum management oversight
- Issues management
- 8 to 10 years experience in consumer retail products, preferably with good understanding of credit, debit revenue drivers, portfolio management basics, customer segmentation and product development
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and of Visa
- Ability to travel within Pakistan and other countries