Vendor Management Consultant (FTE)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Program Manager in the Global Partner Management organization is responsible for managing the relationship and performance of Business Partner Outsourced contact centers by supporting account and program management, documentation, and business operations and related initiatives for Visa services, including: Dispute Processing Solutions (DS0, General Card Assistance Services (GCAS), Concierge Services, Card Benefits and Promotions in contact centers across the globe in the APAC, EU, CEMEA, LAC, and NA regions. Candidate will be responsible for supporting the business operational needs for products and services within DPS, GCAS and/or Consumer Credit Product Office.
This position requires experience in vendor management, account management, operations support, business requirements development, project management skills and cross-functional teaming. The role will require extensive interaction across multiple cross-functional areas, such as Visa Concierge, Visa Consumer Credit product office, Sales/Account Management, Compliance, and Legal. This candidate will work closely with the business office/product managers and including being the liaison between vendors and product/program owner, where applicable. This includes escalation support, program administration, program expertise, research and analysis for operational issues, fraud detection and overall program operational performance from a business perspective. The position requires the ability to use prior vendor operations management, account management and program management experience.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• Self-starter with a passion to drive results, with ownership, accountability, integrity, customer service, and a spirit to succeed.
• Strong program, account and client management skills; vendor management skills is preferred.
• Strong technical application support with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player, able to work independently, quick learner, customer service focused, resourceful, results oriented, and able to build consensus, detail oriented and excellent follow through.
• Proven ability to service and support a range of internal and external customers, often in parallel and within a shifting set of priorities.
• 5+ years of proven successful experience proactively driving results that exceed objectives with little managerial oversight, including minimum 5 years program and account management experience.
• Outstanding writing skills to communicate complex concepts to a broad audience with strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Word, Excel.
• Experience with reporting and reporting tools such as Tableau would be helpful.
• Skilled analytical thinker with the ability to identify, prioritize, and resolve various complex operational/production issues. Ability to analyze and organize a plan based upon available information.
• Provide input and participate in the development of program enhancements by supporting projects from an operational perspective.
• Strong process orientation; solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
• Knowledge and experience in project management preferred.
• Mindful of the financial impact of operational decisions.
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD.
Ability to work in office and/or hybrid work schedule. This position is not 100% remote.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.