Learning Experience Producer/Instructional Designer
- Foster City, CA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Learning Experience Producer is focused on designing, developing and producing compelling and innovative learning products and experiences for our employees, clients and partners. In this role, you will apply your expertise in instructional design. You may manage and augment your capacity to meet production demands by partnering with vendors to complete certain functions. You will collaborate and build strong working relationships with business owners, Subject-Matter-Experts and various functions in Visa University to ensure end-to-end alignment from concept to delivery.
- Partner with the Commercial Colleges of Visa University to ensure alignment with key priorities and roadmaps
- Design, develop and produce innovative, effective and highly scalable, global learning solutions for employees across Visa with modern learning technologies and methods
- Partner with Regions to understand learner needs and demands
- Engage with vendors as needed to scale and augment team capacity
- Partner with operations and delivery to ensure your learning products can be easily implemented and get to market in a timely fashion
- Accelerate design and development cycles by innovating and implementing new processes, practices, standards and tools.
• 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• 3-5 years of professional experience in learning solutions design and development of customer-focused training
• 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Demonstrated passion for developing awesome learning experiences through thorough understanding of the customer and learner, iterative development, rapid-prototyping, experimentation, user testing and continuous improvement; learner centric and puts into practice human-centered design/design thinking principles and methods.
• Ability to translate content into a visual, multimedia experience, leveraging graphics, motion graphics, audio and visual design skills
• Experienced using a variety of authoring tools (Storyline, Rise, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Experience with designing and developing learning experiences in a variety of modern channels – MOOCs, videos, micro-learning, social, mobile, challenges, experiential learning, OJT, performance support, etc.
• Prior experience designing and developing emerging learning experiences including VR/AR, chatbots, adaptive learning, game-based learning and immersive scenario-based learning a plus
• Experience with assessments, certification and video preferred is a plus
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Ability to form and engage in productive partnerships with critical internal stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Team player with the ability to work in an Agile, cross-functional team and collaborate with peers on larger projects and solutions
• Comfortable with being a consultant and engaging in dialog with stakeholders
• Proactive, takes initiative and demonstrates good judgment in a dynamic, changing environment
• Ability to adapt to change quickly, with enthusiasm and resourcefulness when tackling unfamiliar tasks and requests
• A desire to accomplish big things and participate as a critical member of a high-functioning team.
• Intellectually curious and has a growth mindset
• Demonstration of strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to prioritize own work, handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to complete projects on time
• Experience with external partner relationships and vendor management
• Prior experience in payments is preferred
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.