Account Manager, Client Services
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- The Account Manager is responsible for providing support to Regional Signature and Strategic Clients and their line(s) of business.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Manage a range of complex problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- Establish and foster relationships with Clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff, acting as liaison for the client and other Visa groups. Coordinates internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives.
- Work proactively with customers to ensure that both the Client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Prepare and deliver advanced reporting as appropriate.
- Identify and analyse processing problem with customer impacts; communicates ongoing situation status; Reports SLA performance and develops improvement plans to address chronic customer problems.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Identify operational process improvements, whilst spotting out revenue-generating and/or cost-saving opportunities
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Participate in Visa Client Forums. Prepare and give presentations for a particular client or larger group.
- Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends and/or new service implementations.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into MSD.
- Provide operational and technical support for Service Interruption Events.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services.
• Bachelors/Degree or equivalent work experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience in customer service, project management and technical support role in the financial or information technology industry.
• Ability to represent technical and business issues and solutions to multiple levels internally and externally to support strategic organizational plans.
• Exhibit advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
• Self motivated with the ability to work under pressure with a diplomatic approach and customer service focus, while possessing a collaborative team work spirit
• Fluent English.
• Ability to travel.
• In-depth knowledge of VisaNet Integrated Payment (VIP) and BaseII systems, VSS,, EMV and Visa Integrated Circuit (VIS) technical specifications so that second level technical support can be provided to clients and internal teams.
• High knowledge of the electronic payments landscape including mobile and internet payments is a plus.
• Working knowledge of payments network and processing services – message routing, STIP, clearing and settlement.
• Working knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations and processing businesses.
• Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products and services offered by Visa
• Working knowledge of digital transformation/environments
• Basic knowledge of APIs
• Customer service and client focus
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Sales support
• Project management
• Strong oral and written communications
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Complex analysis