Head of Digital Solutions (Sr. Manager) - Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Thailand team comprises of a highly motivated, passionate, business driven bunch of problem solvers who create impactful experiences for our clients. Here at Visa, we strive to excel with our partners and via strong collaboration, we look to enable and inspire all players in the ecosystem to bring the best payment experience to end users. If you are business savvy with financial payment industry experience and have Thailand, you should apply.
In-country Senior Manager of Digital Solutions (reporting to Head of Products and Solutions, Thailand,) will implement the digital product strategy for Thailand in the effort to grow the key performance indicators of cards, payments volume, total volume, market share, PCE penetration, international usage, and net revenue targets. A primary focus is to engage with large local financial institutions to develop and implement agreed digital solutions initiatives particularly relating to ecommerce, mobile, contactless and digital. The Senior Manager of Digital Solutions will be responsible for monitoring portfolio performance and recommend measures to accelerate portfolio growth, working with Visa internal stakeholders, client financial institutions and vendors. This person would also be responsible for support with new issuers that are looking to launch digital products and the local support sales team in their business development efforts.
- Grow Visa’s market leadership on digital solutions in Thailand by supporting continued growth of key clients. Achieve client specific product and volume targets as per agreed budget targets
- Develop an annual operating plan of market interventions in partnership with large clients to improve their portfolio metrics and maximize the impact of Visa’s product and marketing investments activities each year
- Work with business development managers to retain and gain market share - in identifying high potential new clients to launch digital products and provide product support from the initial pitch to their public launch (implementation support) and in the ongoing development of the business
- Work with client organizations and cross functional teams to help them develop internal plans and processes to help them achieve growth ambitions in the digital solutions space
- Drive technology and alliance partners and develop solutions / business opportunities that will provide value added services to Visa clients in an effort to support new product launches, issuer customization, and activation and usage programs
- Manage A&P initiatives and the relevant budgets associated with these items to ensure due process is followed and that initiatives are delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Utilize industry, consumer purchasing behavior, retail banking and digital trend analysis and customer knowledge to seek out new business / growth opportunities in Thailand for the digital solutions category
- Develop compelling, differentiated, and relevant product plans that leverage Visa’s system, IP, brand/marketing program and partnership assets to provide competitive advantage
- Being a digital solution advocate in Thailand, work with cross functional partners to ensure that digital solution considerations, programs and product pilots/ developments are top of mind
- Partner with key business stakeholders within Visa to create programs that contribute competitive advantage and revenue growth to deliver the products revenue plan for Thailand
- Develop key client strategy and roadmap for growth, work with client organizations and internal teams to ensure execution and delivery of key growth targets
- Work with Visa client service support teams to ensure digital solutions portfolio metrics are managed effectively
- Collaborate with other SEA product team members to share best practice and develop innovative solutions that help clients and Visa to be successful
Having already accumulated a variety of experience, you will be curious about the payments industry and keen to work alongside an experienced team in gaining a deeper understanding. You will be client driven, comfortable managing a project end to end and eager to work closely with clients to influence their future performance.
What you will need:
• Degree in Business Management (or similar)
• Minimum 8 - 10 years Retail Banking, Cards or Consumer Financial Services experience
• Sound knowledge of the banking and payment cards industry
• Good understanding of the digital landscape
• Analytical skills
• Financial management
• Project management
• Computer literate with PowerPoint, Excel, Word Outlook and internet skills
• Excellent Relationship Manager with general sales / marketing / portfolio management experience.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a matrix organization environment
• Entrepreneurial with ability demonstrate initiative
• Self-driven, team player
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, coupled with demonstrated negotiation and business development skills
What will also help:
• Sales and Marketing Skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Presentation skills
• Payments Industry knowledge or experience
• Good understanding of Visa Products and services is a plus
• Strong appreciation of technology and trends
• Digital Solutions / Portfolio Management desired