Product Manager - Local Debit Schemes
- Munich, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As part of our countries & merchant verticals expansion Product Management team, you will be responsible for adding and supporting local debit schemes on the Cybersource Ready Terminals & Card Present Connect products.
You will do so together with a talented and motivated team of Scrum Master, Engineers, fellow Product Managers and others. You’ll be a key part of the team that is driving and developing the future of payment processing solutions.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with relevant Local Debit Schemes entities
- Lead the product discovery process and requirements capture
- Lead a scrum team that develops and launches local debit schemes on Card Present Connect and Cybersource Ready Terminals
- Develop and prioritize the roadmap for the future growth of the product
- Ability to map, prioritise and transfer the requirements into the product agile development process
- Active participation in the SDLC and improvement of the product development progress
- Effective & proactive communication of the roadmap with the stakeholders
- Integration documentation and product delivery
• Demonstrable experience in Product management with strong academic background (Master's, Bachelor's or PhD degree)
Product Management Domain:
• You have developed strategies for new products moving beyond the status quo
• You have led Scrum teams to develop and launch products and features
• You have shipped product and/or features in line with a developed strategy
• You have scoped & prioritised work based on the data driven decisions
• You have an established track record of building relationships and communicating with stakeholders at various levels
Payment Industry Domain:
• You have implemented and launched a point-of-sale payment solution with local debit scheme(s)
• You have high level of understanding of general merchant and acquirer needs for Card Present payments
• You have good level of understanding of EMV standard
• You have good level of understanding of country/region specific merchant verticals
• You understand and are able to challenge technical payment specifications