Senior Manager, Sales Enablement - Visa Payments Ltd
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Ltd, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Ltd Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network. One of the fastest growing global Fintech businesses the Group also provides tailored FX and payment solutions direct to corporates through its Visa Payments Ltd FX brand.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Ltd and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Ltd as a Manager, Sales Enablement, we want to hear from you.
What’s it all about?
Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts around the world using push payment technology, i.e. Original Credit Transaction (OCT). Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person-to-person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. payments to landscaper), funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements), bill payment, cross-border remittance and more. Currently, the push payments market around the world is estimated to be an $80T opportunity.
The Manager, Sales Enablement will report directly to the VP, Network & Business Development. This is a highly visible role that will interface with a number of key internal stakeholder groups including Finance, Product, Operations and HR. The ability to develop effective cross-functional and cross-regional working relationships with these groups will be core to success; delivering the operational scalability required to enable our global growth objectives.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Working with the FP&A partner, lead sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organisation
- Work closely with Sales management to design and implement sales reporting metrics and KPI’s
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting around sales pipelines globally & regionally
- Work closely with other commercial teams from Visa Direct to ensure a clear and consolidated view for the executive leadership
- Define and build a clear and automated pipeline management system using available tools and systems
- Provide analysis and input into the global business planning process working closely with FP&A
- Provide sales intelligence to Sales management and regional sales reps to improve strategies and sales effectiveness, ensuring availability and provision of relevant pipeline and forecast reports and dashboards to sales management
- Assist Sales leadership team with Territory review and any other ADHOC presentations. Provide guidance and orientation by identifying key points of analysis.
- Ensure the accuracy of contracts.
- Lead and drive the effective use of Salesforce to increase salesforce productivity and compliance
- Own Sales on-boarding and training initiatives – ensuring Sales have access to up-to-date information and educational assets
- Mid-senior level experience in Sales Enablement / Sales Operations with a clear focus on pipeline management & sales forecasting
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and analytical skills with the ability to create, model and interrogate detailed sales performance data.
- Deep Experience using Salesforce CRM & Playbook
- Highly collaborative with exceptional people skills to manage many and varied stakeholders - able to work effectively with diverse audiences, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Able to interpret data and effectively present through written, verbal and presentation communications to different audiences
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision. Must be results oriented, proactive and able to move forward without complete information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage conflicting priorities and to complete assignments under aggressive time constraints independently
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.