Systems Analyst- Product Reliability Engineering
- Bangalore, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Digital Developer Products in the Sandbox and production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
- Responsible for providing 24X7 Application Support across multiple visa applications.
- Responsible for applying code and operation break fixes and other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
- Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by Visa clients and members and providing ongoing solutions
- Responsible for managing the performance and tuning of several Visa applications.
- Will be responsible for managing the service and ticket SLAs and managing the workflow to achieve the SLAs.
- Will be responsible for keeping up the availability and security of the application and handling issue bridges and triaging.
- The Systems Analyst a.k.a. Application Production Support Level 2 Engineer is part of a team responsible to provide successful implementation and management of Visa services (applications under Digital Developer Products in the Sandbox and production environments. Ensuring the service meets the corporate quality, security and compliance standards, and providing the documentation for the ongoing support and maintenance of the systems.
- 4-8 years’ experience in working with Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere and LDAP.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in DevOps/Production support profile working in a globally distributed team.
- Expert level of experience on Redhats version of Kubernetes, Docker called openshift.
- Experience in working as a Cloud DevOps Engineer, Build & Release Engineer, system Administrator and Automation Expert
- Integrated Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, config Maps, deployments using Jenkins
- Experience in Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Building Docker images and fetch/promote and deploy to Production.
- Basic level knowledge on Akamai/Cloudflare, Active-Active setup Application
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and UNIX.
- Working experience on Java, J2EE and Python Script technologies.
- Experience in working with Oracle/Postgress DB’s, DML/DDL SQLs and Store PROCs
- Intermediate knowledge on Load Balancer, TCP layer architecture.
- Knowledge on Certificates and Certificate Chains.
- Experience with Service Now and ticketing workflows is preferred. Working experience with monitoring tools like SPLUNK or any other monitoring tools/processes will be advantageous.
- Prior working experience with Card and transaction domains will be advantageous.
- Should have a technical and business mindset
- ISO 9000 and ITIL experience will be advantageous.