Associate Technical Support Analyst, Workstation Support
- Wilmington, DE
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
End User Services (EUS) group in Corporate IT is responsible for providing end user support to Visa staff. These include workstation (both physical and virtual), mobile wireless devices, voice & video equipment, workstation engineering, helpdesk services, and various other end user server solutions like Exchange, VDI and Endpoint security tools.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency
• Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations
• Effective problem solving
• Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime
• Ability to schedule and prioritize
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives
• Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly
• Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams
• Technical writing.
• Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software
• Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013 suite and Outlook, macOS, iOS, Android
• Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
• Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers
• 2-4-year experience as technician supporting over 100 users
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.