Digital Marketing Associate
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Content Management for all Visa own digital media, including content production and distribution, cross functionally. Driving efficiency of Visa paid digital media campaigns at CISSEE level, that support the achievement of global & local business and brand objectives
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
In cooperation with Digital manager turn content strategy for Visa own social media into actionable implementation plans across CISSEE with the respective agencies, utilizing up to date tools available in the markets. Ensure social listening reports data are considered and consumers complains are addressed in social media regularly. Coordinate content plans cross functionally, so that all key stakeholders’ needs are considered. Implement the most efficient content boosting approach in all the markets’ Visa own Social Media.
Take ownership on the content for Visa web sites throughout CISSEE to reflect the needs of business and ensure optimal content placement and delivery to various audiences. Keep regular tracking of the web sites content and make changes directly or with the Agencies’ involvement.
Participate in content production for Ukraine, incl video production and OLs engagement. Ensure Visa’s policy on Talents management is complied with.
Analyzing performance data and creating reports for internal stakeholders and clients. Participate when necessary, in key paid digital campaigns implementation and evaluation in Ukraine.
Continuously monitor existing and potential competitor digital/social marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
Ensure all digital/social activities are performed within parameters fully an on time and on budget in accordance with Visa policies and requirements.
Establish strong partnerships with internal (Visa Global teams, local marketing team and cross-functional teams) & external (agencies, partners, merchants, banks) teams to assist in the delivery of digital/social campaigns, which will add value to the Visa cardholder offerings and create profitable business opportunities.
Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy and visual and verbal guidelines & Visa policies.
Ensure all Global marketing policies and procedures are adhered to and identify areas where these policies and procedures need local adaptation.
3. Financial & Organizational Scope
Individual contributor, reports to Digital Manager.
4. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This position reports to Digital Manager. The candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization and within CISSEE. Strong interpersonal skills are required to address on-going needs of the organization.
• Digital/Social agency experience or Digital Manager (SMM in particular) experience on the client side.
• Significant experience in marketing with a strong bias towards delivering successful digital programs
• Demonstrated track record in the development and implementation of digital campaigns as well as social media
• Experience in managing digital and/or marketing agencies
• Strong adherence to internal processes in highly controlled environment
• Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels with all stakeholders
• Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and proven ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
• Must have worked in an international environment, familiarity with culture and values is of paramount importance, a working knowledge of the territory would be advantageous
• Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a decentralized marketing function and a multi-functional office team
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment
• Must be self-confident and able to think on their feet
• Strong personal motivation and commitment