Sales Compensation Analyst
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
* Visa is a global employer, only curriculums in English are being considered for this role
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a world leader in e-commerce payment processing, risk management and payment security capabilities.
We are looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to assist in the day-to-day operations of paying sales commissions to our global sales organization. This position works cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Ops, and Payroll to coordinate and ensure sales commissions and related incentive bonuses are accurate, complete, and paid on time. This includes but not limited to monthly set-ups of sales participants, review of Sales Plans, commission crediting and calculations and managing reports and case queue.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, with an eye for accuracy who brings with them 2-3 years of using the Xactly Sales Compensation Tool.
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders and Sales Ops to align Sales positions and job functions with plan performance measures
- Pro forma modeling on potential Sales Plan design changes, including pay curve modification, commissions rates, and organizational changes
- Review and ensure consistency across Sales Incentive Plan documents
- Respond to Sales queries and questions regarding Sales Compensation plans
- Assist in formulating sales compensation policies, terms and conditions, and other sales plan documentation
- Engage in the quota setting process and document all procedures
- Work with Sales Operations and Business Intelligence to resolve any Sales Compensation-related questions or issues.
- Provide analytical support (assessment of historical data, pipeline, etc.) and ad-hoc research and analysis on other related variable pay projects as identified by management. Summarize findings and communicate recommendations to Sales Compensation managers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in Financial Analysis required; Sales Finance or Sales Compensation experience strongly preferred
- Strong Excel, financial modeling, and Sales Performance Management tool skills; Tableau skills highly desirable
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience in communicating with Sales Leaders
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where adaptability is critical
- Fluent in English as it will be interacting with teams in the US and other non-Spanish speaking regions.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.