Senior Account Manager - Processing Partnerships, AP
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is responsible for working with preferred global and multi-regional processors to support the growth and expansion across regions by enabling VAS and New Payment Flows. The role includes development of best practices that can be shared and used across regions. In addition, the role will support day-to-day operations and product support, operational account planning, back-office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an experienced individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Provide high value strategic client support to Multi-regional processors and Fintech clients and internal staff to ensure customer expectations are exceeded; advocate on behalf of the clients.
- Partner with the Sales Account Executives to support new business development opportunities.
- Visionary expertise identifying efficiencies and the tools and applications related to those efficiencies.
- Lead complex cross functional customer service delivery initiatives across clients and Visa internal teams.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives.
- Ensure prompt and comprehensive resolution of client inquiries as well as create and maintain updated support documentation – meeting required deadlines.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key clients and internal stakeholders.
- Represent client perspective within Visa organization to ensure enhancements are prioritized.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and efficiency.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to senior management.
- Educate and train clients on best practices for all supported services
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Proactively notify clients regarding any widespread or business critical problems with the application, as well as scheduled periodic maintenance outages.
- Stay current with the payment industry and client trends as well as maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- On call support and possible weekend hours.
- Travel may be required.
• 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD).
• Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking and sound judgment.
• Functional experience in bankcard operations, supporting highly complex clients and/or services.
• Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
• Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope and complexity that require significant initiative and good judgment.
• Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross functional teams through high impact complex business issues that do not have precedent.
• Working knowledge of payment systems including authorization & clearing systems, client connectivity, and settlement services.
• Demonstrated success with clients through strategic and consultative approach leveraging analytical tools and processes.
• Oversees the development of strategies and programs and action plans, aligning efforts of the Client Support organization with other key Visa stakeholders.
• Strong skills in Excel for data analysis.
• Advance Power point for professional presentations.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.