Acquiring Account Manager
- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as an Account Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Acquiring Account Manager is responsible for actively managing the relationship with an assigned Visa Europe clients for a global or signature account to promote and secure use of Visa Europe products and services. The role is also responsible for driving sales and development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Contributes to the annual business/account plan for your assigned account, agreeing with your Line Manager what actions will be required for the product/portfolio.
- Proactively manage a product portfolio or product for a key account client, ensuring they are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Proactively work with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Work closely with your assigned client(s), regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained.
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about your client issues.
- Contribute to multi-client forums on specialist areas.
What we’re after…
- Previous sales/account management experience within Acquiring
- Knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Commercial understanding, the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within your own client business
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.