Implementation Analyst (Korean-speaker)
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
What the Implementation Analyst does at Visa:
This position serves as Visa Project Manager for implementation services provided to Clients (Banks). This is an individual contributor responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovation solutions. This role serves to gather and document project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Visa regulations, fees, features and functionality.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Provide project management support to Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management on weekly or monthly basis.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests, as well as short-term tactical and strategic customer initiatives.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent customer system and processing requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
Why this is important to Visa:
The role works across a breadth of internal and external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with line management within Visa and the Client organization to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
What you will need:
We are looking for an individual who brings breadth of experience, a curiosity about payments, is results-driven and client focused. As a candidate, you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience in a business analyst role in software or financial services.
• 5+ years of experience in project management or customer support role in software, financial or information services.
• Candidate is required to interact with stakeholders in Korea / US / India / Singapore, hence the ability to speak/write Korean and English fluently is a must.
• Working knowledge of Visa’s payment processing systems including message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement and client connectivity a plus.
What will also help:
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
• Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
• Ability to synthesize and translate technical information and apply to business solutions.
• Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve results as part of an effective team.
• Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Candidate may be required to help support the Korean market hence the ability to speak/write other Korean language is necessary
• Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
Projects that you will be a part of:
This role manages the efforts of Visa technical and business resources, leads project discussions with Visa Clients (banks) to achieve a timely and error free implementation of new Visa products and services and/or add-on of Visa programs.
• Must be able to work on Singapore Public Holidays, if required and at hours to support clients in designated country of support.
• This position requires off scheduled work including late evenings / weekends in support of client and company configuration changes and associated post-production validation.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.