Business Value Analyst
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
* Visa is a global employer, only curriculums in English are being considered for this role
The role of the Business Value Analyst, will be a key member of the Deal Management and Commercial Solutions team that will support Cybersource’s global sales organization. You will be responsible for supporting the team’s overall objectives aligned to deal support, policy, governance as well as helping sales teams derive data-driven insights that will be used to structure deals as well as align the value of Visa solutions with mutually beneficial business outcomes. This will be a critical support function that will enable sales teams to diversify streams of revenue, increase velocity, and deepen client relationships. This is a great opportunity to support various aspects of the business, requiring both highly analytical skills leveraging multiple data sources as well as supporting various ad hoc projects aligned to the team’s goals. The role will report to (Senior Director, Global Commercial Solutions Strategy).
- Support the leadership team in various projects aligned to deal velocity, commercial strategies, playbooks, and standardizing policies/procedures
- Develop data tactics & analytical tools to derive business insights to support client pursuits and drive broad sales adoption to Cybersource IDDEA value-selling practice
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to help facilitate deal-level sales strategies, value hypothesis, and business value/pricing assessments
- Model financial implications for Cybersource product offerings/sales solutions & integrate findings into internal Value Calculator(s) & related sales tools used to develop both internal and client-facing proposal artifacts
- Partner with Global Commercial Solutions Teams to optimize ROI/TCO templates & deal structuring models used to facilitate client-facing discussions
- Interface with key stakeholders such as Global Sales, Commercial Solutions, Sales Success, Finance, Commercials Sales Operations, and Deal Management Teams
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Fluency in English. This role interacts with teams in the US and other non Spanish speaking regions.
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience working in a global matrixed organization with the ability to navigate complex structures
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness
- Proven ability to support corporate data research and analytics
- Financial acumen—ability to utilize sophisticated financial analysis to evaluate business opportunities and make strategic recommendations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience supporting a B2B selling environment—preferably technology related
- Quantitative mindset and analytic capabilities, with a passion for problem solving and pragmatic application
- Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics experience seen as a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient with Tableau & other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge and experience with Visa products seen a plus
- Travel Requirements: Minimal, Up to 5%
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Diversity & Inclusion:
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.