Project Portfolio Analyst (Analyst / Team Lead) - Visa Payments Limited
- London, United Kingdom
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Limited is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Limited and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Limited as a Operations Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You're an individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Director, Portfolio Lead and shall:
- Collate and maintain portfolio Key Performance and Lead indicators to enable effective portfolio reporting.
- Create reports to summarise overall portfolio health based on KPIs, risks and issues.
- Establish metrics to enable measurement and reporting of portfolio performance.
- Provide training and tools required to support portfolio reporting and governance.
- Ensure portfolio budgets are adhered to by assessing actual vs planned expenditure and escalate any deviations and budget concerns to senior Portfolio Management team.
- Support implementation of frameworks and best practices to enable effective management of the portfolio.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to understand the benefits, costs, impact etc. of change initiatives in order to evaluate the prioritisation of the portfolio.
- Provide support with sign-off and control governance processes.
- Review historical and forecasted future costs associated with each change initiative and epics to ensure the portfolio remains within budget.
- Ensure Scaled Agile governance processes and decisions are adhered too.
What's it all about?
The Transformation and Strategy team work across all business areas including; Operations, Commercial, Product, Legal & Compliance, IT development and Finance. This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Visa Payment Direct portfolio. This may include:
- Collecting and analysing data to report the overall performance of the portfolio
- Validating any changes to the portfolio align with strategic objectives
- Supporting the Director, Portfolio Lead and Manager with key portfolio management events and implementation of Lean Portfolio Management practices
What we're after...
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, manage, and implement complex change.
- Excellent skills in drafting presentations, reports, communications, and other deliverables. Comfortable to present to C-suite and senior management.
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical resources.
- Familiar with the Portfolio Management Framework (Governance/ Lifecycle/ templates) and standard project management techniques and their application in a real project environment for business change delivery.
- Demonstrate well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience delivering a range of complex projects or implementations.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies is essential.
- Hold relevant project management qualifications (e.g. Prince II, Agile).