- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The role will support the development of technical security requirements based on widely accepted industry standards/authoritative sources, regulatory requirements, vendor documentations and best practices. This individual will have strong technical expertise in technologies such as Big Data platform (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka), Operating Systems (ex. UNIX/Windows), Databases (ex. Oracle, MS-SQL) to develop solid security control requirements to protect the confidentiality and integrity of company data. This role is also expected to perform Security Assessment and Architecture reviews and apply security design principles to develop security solution architecture.
- Responsible for the development of baseline technical security requirements for Big Data Platform(Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka), Operation Systems (RHEL, Widows), Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL), middleware (NGNIX, IIS, Apache) and other technologies such as Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.
- Actively collaborate with IT and all stakeholders throughout Visa
- Provides audit activities support
- Develop performance metrics on the effectiveness of the security control requirements
- Proactively promotes the enhancement of technology security requirements awareness across IT and business units
- Leading and contributing to the security posture of Visa’s networks and systems, data centre infrastructures, cloud architectures and solutions
- Developing, contributing and management of Design Patterns, Reference Architectures, Security Strategies and Roadmaps
- Developing security solutions to enable execution of the long-term security architecture in the cybersecurity product area
- Maintaining oversight of the design and implementation of IT systems to ensure appropriate and effective security controls are included.
- Contribute to the end-to-end process of the security assessments and trigger the relevant cybersecurity engagements
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in developing baseline security control requirements, security policies/procedures & risk management program
- Strong knowledge and experience with Bigdata platform (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka), RedHat Linux, MS Window Server, Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL), and Virtualization products
- Must have hands on experience in configurating systems and network devices securely
- Strong knowledge and experience in Identity and access management technologies
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively
- Prefer CISSP, CISA, or Cloud certifications
- Must have Knowledge and experience with security standards such as NIST, ISO 27001/2, CSA
- Knowledge of Information Security regulations & industry standards such as SOX, GLBA , PCI DSS, GDPR, SSAE18 is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to convey security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in performing threat-modelling of complex systems
- Experience with creating technical documentation: product documentation, technology, software and systems architecture, and technical whitepapers
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted