Senior Manager, Predictive Data Insights
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Reporting to the CEMEA region lead, Risk & Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team for the region, helping bridge client needs with relevant predictive scores and credit underwriting products. You will be the subject matter expert and solutions specialist who will work closely with clients driving the sales life cycle all the way through implementation. Experience working in credit under writing, designing and executing analytics based marketing campaigns and having worked in a financial institution on the consumer or the business credit side, would allign with the responsibilities of this role.
As the regional lead for Predictive scores, underwriting products and other new Data solutions you will work closely with market teams to promote the products, develop use cases, create launch programmes, support pipeline development and overall GTM design to generate revenues. You will have relevant technical and analytical solution expertise along with client sales experience to drive adoption of various predictive scores. You will collaborate across our regional product marketing, operations, sales and global product teams to build relevant sales materials, tools and provide feedback to the teams to build out a robust product roadmap.
You will anchor sales processes to create and sustain a robust sales pipeline that actively drives clients through the stages and to closure. You would also work closely with internal teams to relay customer needs, pain points, and experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization. You will help to design and implement best practices for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers.
- Lead Sales, Implementation and Support for Predictive scores and other new data solutions
- Responsible for end-to-end regional product development and commercialization of new data solutions, including related revenue targets
- Create and maintain product roadmaps for our markets by partnering closely with global product, country teams and X-functional teams
- Work with internal client facing teams and market leads to develop distribution partners and country teams to develop and maintain a strong pipeline to ensure achievement of targets
- Support and lead (where necessary) client discussions as product SME and work with prospects and internal partners to create solutions based on client needs
- Partner with Global Data Product teams to ensure effective sales materials and tools are available and meet the needs of local teams
- Executing targeted pilots as per plans to establish proof of concept before firming up a broader client roadmap for newly designed products
- Ensure operational processes and reporting are in place to track and manage client opportunities effectively
- 7- 10 years of product ownership/ sales experience in complex predictive Data scores, APIs and Data products overall
- Technically knowledgeable and analytical- able to manage conversations with data science teams and handle complex questions relating to methodology and validation
- Experience working with clients to integrate data into their decisions and algorithms to drive business outcomes
- Comfortable with core sales processes in B2B and managing revenue targets
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Deep knowledge and experience on analytical, data science, related products and solutions and the application of technology to solve business challenges
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, and experience working matrixed organizations
- Creative, analytical problem solver
- Self-starter with ability to build and manage programs from scratch
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt and move quickly to accomplish goals
- Proficient English, other regional languages would be a bonus (Arabic preferred).
- Comfortable and adept at client conversations and proactive in driving Client engagement.
- A highly motivated individual driven by the opportunity to incubate and scale up unique and differentiated data led solutions relevant to clients and are a top performer consistently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.