Senior Technical Product Manager, Digital Marketing Experience, Data Product Development
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Digital Marketing Experience team is looking for a passionate product leader that will be responsible for driving strategy within Visa's Digital offerings for Omni-Channel Marketing Technology. This role is for a visionary senior product manager who will work with cross functional teams, partners in UX, analytics, and engineering for the building of the solution. Successful candidates will be highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to effectively manage multiple work streams.
The ideal candidate for this position will have more than 8-10 years of experience in product + software development at large product/engineering focused companies. A background working in an internet services, digital, website development environment, or mobile technology platforms is highly desirable. The candidate will have a successful history of leading complex development efforts in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a sustained track record of delivering high-quality outputs, on-time and to product specifications. They must demonstrate a strong competency in helping to create and sustain an enterprise wide environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation. Visa is looking for an innovative, hands on leader, with a track history of high performance that will drive change to their engineering team and to Visa’s bottom line.
- Solve complex, dynamic challenges for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage stakeholders and partners to drive cross functional programs
- Provide architectural guidance and direction in balancing long term strategic investments with near term business goals
- Communicate with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders
- Own capability definition, scoping and requirements for digital properties, content management systems and our MarTech stack
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering preferred
- 5+ years of product management or consulting experience in technology focused business
- Technologies & Platforms which this role will interact with: Visa.com (AEM, Angular, Docker), CMS/DAM (AEM), AB Testing, Analytics, Tag management (Tealium/Google)
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.