Partner Enablement Manager
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems
Partner Enablement Manager (PEMs) are the main technical liaisons for CyberSource’s Acquiring Solutions Partners. We are currently looking for a PEM for the CyberSource Customer Support team to manage the relationships with our growing portfolio reseller partners. This individual will be responsible for the enablement our partners on consumption of new products, solution and client-level requirements, and issue management. The individual will have a vital role in ensuring that our partners’ integrations are functioning optimally. The candidate will also work with our Partner Success and/or Alliances organizations in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a key primary role during operational reviews, trainings, escalations and presentations.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for our largest high value reseller partners, addressing any technical challenges or payment questions that may arise.
- Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Provide as-needed consultative guidance to partner for integration and support of new resold merchants.
- Educate partner on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to their business models.
- Work with reseller on best practice implementation and support for resold merchants.
- Define enablement processes between reseller, resold merchants, and CyberSource teams.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Lead product trainings and perform merchant business reviews as needed.
- Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Partner with our Alliance/ Partner Success teams to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our resellers.
- Engage resellers in face to face meetings
- Coordinate with the Technical Account Management and larger Client Services team on shared initiatives/product matters.
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
Position can be based in any of these specific office locations - Miami, FL Atlanta, GA or Austin, TX
This position will not be able to offer any relocation assistance or immigration sponsorship.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- A track record of a strong customer focus. 8+ years of experience in a Customer Support/Account Management role is strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the CyberSource solutions within a Reseller Partner model is required.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming languages (REST, Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- 3+ years of payment industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have the ability to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
- Card-not-present, card present, PCI, and risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.