Intern - Visa Consulting
- Madrid, Spain
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
· Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
· As an Intern, you will support the VCA team to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. You will support the Consultants towards the team’s goals and assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis and insight.
· When you join us, as a VCA Interns, you are integrated in our consulting teams and support to enable the successful delivery of projects with our clients and partners:
· You support our project managers in the delivery of consulting projects to understand of what effective project management is all about
· With our analysts, you conduct data analyses, gain customer insights and calculate business cases
· You perform market and trend analyses using Visa’s comprehensive global market research capabilities
· You support in developing Thought Leadership knowledge and projects to learn about the future of payment and retail banking
· You act as part a global team experiencing the power of big global technology company
∙ Current university student graduating in 2022 or later
∙ Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering
∙ Flexible, adaptable and able to think quickly.
∙ Good Problem solving skills
∙ Proactive, with experience of being a self-starter and has a willingness to learn
∙ Enjoys agile working
∙ Solution provider
∙ Forward thinker.
∙ Passionate about technology and the payments industry
∙ Evidence on excellent communication skills - fluent English and Spanish language and presentation skills
∙ Confident communication skills able to work with senior stakeholders.
∙ Demonstrated thought leadership and the attitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate with evidence of tangible business results
∙ Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills.
∙ Comfortable working with Data and Insights.
∙ Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as written and oral skills including the ability to present with impact to a variety of stakeholders
∙ You have a proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
∙ You are comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to adapt to shifting priorities
∙ You are innovative and curious, positive and proactive – always looking for ways to do things better
∙ Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; you’re comfortable managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, and performing data analysis, while also building Executive presentations
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.