Business Development Manager, Middle Market Cluster
- Moscow, Russia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind
– making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone
everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that
unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is
at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000
transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling
them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global
advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to
help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate
teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion
to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon
opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team
of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the
convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join
our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The purpose of this role is to represent Visa to the Clients to implement Visa Russia strategy and targets by developing and maintaining business opportunities through consultative sales.
This is a unique opportunity to build a trusted partnership and develop Visa business in the fast-moving world of payments with number of Russian well-known mid-size banks. This role focusses on driving Visa business growth and ensuring Client satisfaction. Reporting to the Head of Cluster, the candidate will manage the setting direction and implementation of Visa & Clients strategies, objectives and plans to achieve business targets. This will be achieved by growing the existing business and through identifying new business opportunities.
The role requires high focus on executing sales strategies, relationship strengthening, project management and implementation, managing client specific agreements for designated clients. The position also demands close interaction with internal and external partners to ensure continued value-add to the clients.
Principle Responsibilities / Key Results Area
- Represent VISA to the clients of Middle Market Cluster by being a point of contact to them in relation to a wide range of business issues and opportunities. Provide constant high-quality support on questions and asks about Visa organization, products, services, systems, and policies, so that clients receive a high-quality support of their VISA programs.
· Develop, maintain, and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and senior management of designated clients. Understand their business strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, present to them strategic ideas and share Visa's views on industry developments and dynamics and advise them how Visa products can impact their results.
- Contribute to the implementation of Visa Russia strategy by proactive development of existing and new business opportunities with designated clients.
- Execute sales strategies aimed at increasing Visa revenue with designated clients through generating opportunities and initiatives around Visa Products and Services
- Focus on achieving business targets, monitor business results of designated clients, anticipate challenges, and take proactive measures to accomplish targets.
- Actively promote new VISA products and assist clients in business implementation.
- Develop, lead and execute Account Plans for each client in the portfolio.
- Align the efforts of various business units internally and within clients to successfully deliver the opportunities and initiatives of the Account Plan.
- Contribute to the identification of new business development opportunities and manage project evaluation of these with designated clients.
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ strategies with designated clients and contribute to developing/responding to these so that Visa’s market state within Russia is enhanced
- Communicate effectively with other VISA departments to ensure clients’ awareness of VISA requirements and provide an effective problem / crisis resolution service.
- Monitor clients’ compliance to service levels and propose appropriate actions to Management where necessary.
- Ensure integrity of client records by regular review and update in CRM system.
- Complete ad hoc project/research work and other initiatives as directed by management.
- Display and exercise business leadership practices within the company.
- Actively contribute to the effectiveness of the team by supporting and co-operating with colleagues and providing cover during periods of absence.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience with related sales and project management experience in the payments industry.
- Proven track record of successful sales and project management.
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships and relationships with all levels of the client's organization, including C-level.
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset.
- Strong self-management and self-motivation skills including drive, energy and focus on achieving results.
- Ability to identify key strategic priorities and revenue generating streams and to generate and deliver creative and innovative solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Ability to focus on achieving business targets through growing existing business and developing new business opportunities. Monitor business results of designated clients and anticipate challenges and take proactive measures to accomplish targets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Russian and English.
- Digital payments \ innovations \ product experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.