Senior Director, Corporate Services
- 900 Metro Center Blvd., Foster City, CA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Director, Corporate Services will play an integral role in the planning of projects suitable for the post-pandemic world.
- Project management of the build out of Mission Rock and other real estate large projects
- You will lead and be responsible for partnering with Procurement to standardize Visa’s contractual relationships with, Architects, General Contractors, Facilities Suppliers and other Real Estate Related suppliers
- You will provide input to the evolving Real Estate Strategy
- Develop and manage a Vendor Management program
- Partner with Global Security to develop Global Security Construction standards
- Create and implement innovative solutions that drive the client’s strategic priorities
- Champion an agile/flexible workplace across
- Develop and/or manage strategic initiatives and projects
- Create/support wellbeing & cultural change initiatives
- Develop and maintain a strong collaborative relationship with clients, ensure strategic resource planning is developed by collaborating with their clients as well as ensuring facility services and are delivered at a high level of customer satisfaction
- You will ensure project plans align with business requirements, within budget expectations, and the appropriate governance process is followed
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15+ years of experience working real estate or work place strategies with a Bachelor’s Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD); PhD with 9+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and influencing skills needed to successfully navigate a matrix management structure.
- Demonstrated ability to support complex Real Estate projects and an understanding of the financial impact of such transactions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage construction projects.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage large operating and capital budgets.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present to senior executives and other stakeholders and contribute to senior management decision making, demonstrating appropriate influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high performing team with the ability to instigate and support change, motivate staff, make difficult personnel decisions and foster a positive culture of mutual respect.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent planning and organization skills and business judgment, including the ability to anticipate the impact of decisions/initiatives.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- The highest ethical standards, with a strong moral compass and a constant focus on doing what’s right.
- Bachelor degree required, Master’s degree in Architecture preferred.
Travel Requirements: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 25% of the time.
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.