Sr Systems Coordinator
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for the initial setup, maintenance and support of Prepaid and Debit processing client configurations and resolution of issues of basic to moderate levels of complexity. This position is at a developing professional level and requires some technical and analytical abilities and does not include programming. This role works with guidance from departmental peers and leaders when needed, but with a longer term-goal of working independently.
- The candidate will be responsible for initial setup, maintenance and support of client configurations on various applications while meeting internal and external customer timelines for delivery. This includes taking business requirement documents (configuration/database forms) and providing technical solutions through application setup to comply with new or existing configuration standards.
- Must utilize existing Tools/Software products to extract data into various reports to support research requests.
- Must collaborate with implementations, client services, certification and operations to ensure error-free processing and support of client configurations. The candidate is expected to learn from past mistakes with the ability to catch own errors during requirements review/building phase of projects and not rely on the peer review or CERT processes to catch errors.
- The candidate needs to occasionally recommend customer service and/or value improvements after learning the business or customer setups and understanding Application Configuration best practices. The candidate is expected to raise questions or concerns at the initial stages of a project if the requirements or design are not aligned to maintaining the integrity of our applications or may not serve the business purpose.
- Must research and resolve Database setup problems on multiple platforms for both Production & Certification environments
- Must work with the certification group in the testing and certification of new client configurations
- Participate in on-call rotation for the 24x7 support model
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent or relevant work experience
- Associates Degree - Technical
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- General knowledge of Electronic Funds transfer (EFT)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.).
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Collaborative, team oriented with the ability to work independently, exhibiting strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
This position requires the incumbent to travel up to 10% of the time.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.