- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa Technology and Operations LLC is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications and services from a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across) globally. To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business and newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing and has a global presence in Singapore, Beijing, Bangalore, London, Austin and Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry’s leading IAM/Security professionals?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
What is important for us:
· Security First – Our team focusses on security in everything we do and we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to like minds.
· Curiosity – Be curious; ask how things work and ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity.
· Ownership – We have clients and customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible.
· Agility – Be open for a change and acclimate to them.
Qualification & Key Role & Responsibilities As a Cybersecurity Engineer
- B.Tech/B.E. in EC/CS/IT from Reputed Engineering College
- 5 + years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java, J2EE, Python, Angular JS, Spring Boot
- Prior experience on IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, JML (Joiner Mover Leaver), and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth, OIDC, and/or mobile development (iOS/Android) a big plus
- Experience working on Identity Management solutions like Sail point, Oracle Identity Manager, ForgeRock or similar products
- Design, develop and testing of IAM components: Services in SOAP/REST, Core Java, JS Frameworks, SQL, and Python
- Experience in designing solution to meet high performance, high availability & high scalability for T0 applications
- Command on data modeling, query optimization on different data stores (Relational, NoSQL)
- Develop metrics and insight generation to drive the understanding and progression of IAM product and excellence using Tableau or d3js.
- Own deliverables from ideation to production operationalization.
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs
- Experience in Agile, DevOps, Test Automation, Jira, Git
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
- Establish strong engineering best practices.
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skill
- Support production engineering team during prod deployment