Urban Mobility Product Delivery Manager
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Urban Mobility Product Delivery Manager - France, Belgium & Luxemburg, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work !
- Product delivery for Urban Mobility (UM) solutions across France, Belgium and Luxembourg (FBL), including deployment of contactless and app-based acceptance solutions in transit and other mobility sectors
- PMO Visa UM initiatives related to enablement of Paris for 2024 Olympics
- Actively manage pipeline of clients, ecosystem providers and solutions providers across FBL markets
- Work closely with Visa Global and Visa Europe hub teams to help scale projects and expand adoption including understanding and addressing associated impacts and requirements
- Drive solutions adoption in FBL markets and look at commercial opportunities to scale/distribute that allows for broadening UM acceptance in new payment flows, new acceptance locations/verticals, and expanding in existing markets
- Work closely with industry and internal stakeholders across the organisation to understand market needs and improve solutions with enhancements that lead to better competitiveness, as well as pricing impacts and go-to-market requirements
- Provide regular updates and reporting to leadership levels of Visa management on key metrics and objectives; adapt overall programme tactics and strategies to address challenges/issues/opportunities
- Support key priorities and initiatives from FBL and European leadership as required
- As requirements of this role evolve, adapt to growing needs of the team and broader products organisation
- 5+ years of product management experience in technology roles
- Familiar competency of Visa’s MTT framework and competing payment schemes’ transit solutions
- Industry relationships with transit integrators and solution vendors is nice to have
- Curious and inquisitive problem solver – thrives in difficult and big problem spaces
- Rigorous thinker, ability to transpose business and technical understanding to relevant market inputs with sales and product teams as well as with external client discussions – leading to commercial & revenue opportunities
- Deep understanding of how to scale and distribute products/services within a technology company
- Ownership and driving impact are important aspects to the role, must have the mindset to fully understand and quickly overcome commercial, technical, industry and internal challenges to succeed
- Comfortable in iterative and continuous change to maximise opportunities and drive efficiencies
- Strong ability to progress solutions and enhancements with urgency and prioritised focus for commercial and strategic benefits for our customers and Visa
- Knowledge & deep insights across the FBL payment industry and technical environment (domestic scheme and processing CB/Stet, bank connectivity, ...)
- French native speaker with excellent command of both written and spoken English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.