HR Operations Analyst - Bilingual
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our current HR Shared Services team provides support to Visa employees globally, primarily focused on processing data management and answering HR inquiries. The team is comprised of ~30 employees, primarily located in our hubs in Austin, Texas and Bangalore, India. The Site Ops role will be the primary point of contact who will work closely with local HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and Centers of Expertise (COEs) to help coordinate, administer and deliver HR programs and policies for the region/site. This role will liaise between local HRBP/COEs and the HR Shared services HUB to foster a strong partnership. In addition, responsibilities will include supporting the HR Shared Services leadership to coordinate the transition of work from HRBPs/COEs as part of enhancement of the HR Shared Services delivery model.
- Employee Relations & Advisory:
- A liaison between our Latin America HR leadership and local in-country teams to facilitate Shared Services support and partnership
- Responsible for Employee Relations issues on site in partnership with SVP of HR. This role will support Return to Office Initiatives & manage the CORONA Virus in-box
- Project Management:
- Project management support for LAC HRSS workstream : Coordinate activities related to the transition of work from COE/HRBPs in the region into Shared Services. Responsibilities include trainings and shadowing, following a cadence around the report out and supporting ongoing communications to stakeholders
- Responsible for managing Site Ops:
- Assist with I-9 and all onsite support of events for Miami and Latin American offices. Will manage logistics and internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure events run smoothly
- NEO: Will partner with Learning Management team to assist as needed with New Employee Orientation for Miami and Latin American offices (Virtual)
- HR Operations for Miami (Interim for 8 months):
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate employee support as a primary point of contact for general HR queries in person, via the Visa Ask HR case management tool and over phone
- Responsible for providing employment letters to employees in LAC region
- Escalate issues to Tier 2, Payroll, IT and other areas of HR as applicable
- Accurately maintain employee records including on-boarding, off-boarding, employee personal and employment data
- Scan, store and retrieve employee work documents
- Expected to work 8-5 EST
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Fluent Bilingual in English and Spanish; read, write and speak
- At least 5 plus years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Previous experience of an HR Shared Service Center a plus
- Knowledge of HR functions specifically benefits, payroll, HR policies and practices
- A strong team player who is highly organized, analytical, uses logic to solve problems
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while maintaining good relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Experience working for a global company
- HRIS experience
- Workday experience
- Applicant Tracking System knowledge
- Worked in a capacity of a project lead
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0 % of the time.