- Ashburn, VA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This organization provides implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of the complex systems and applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing and its implications to clients and cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, and direct connect merchants.
This is an individual contributor client facing role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying and resolving issues of low to mid complexity related to Visa’s Digital enablement strategy. The candidate is expected to support Visa’s Digital configurations, system tools, and features/functionalities of the digital product suite.
This position is at a professional level and requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
- Provide dedicated implementation and configuration support to Visa’s Global Delete process
- Provide implementation and configuration support to a Visa clients or internal group; meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner; Ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Manage non-routine processing and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
- Partner and present opportunities to clients with the objective of increasing performance and further educating clients on programs.
- Act as approver for other analysts on client program changes.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs in support of client projects and/or initiatives.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients and internal stakeholders.
- Represent customer system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams and external clients, as applicable.
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement resulting in improved efficiency and effectiveness, and increased customer satisfaction.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2-4 years of direct Visa experience is preferred
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task under deadlines
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations and processing services
- Able to remain calm and professional in high stress situations
- Ability to follow processes, procedures and adjust to a continuously changing environment
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.