Incentives Process & Governance Coordination Manager (Based in London or Frankfurt)
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
We are looking to add to our team in the coming weeks and grow our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as a Incentives Process & Governance Coordination Manager, we want to hear from you!
This role can be based in London or Frankfurt.
What's it all about?
- As we are bringing together all the deal process and governance activity underpinning the end-to-end deals process you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the adoption of and adherence to the IFR compliance controls applicable to the CCM function.
- You will be accountable as the lead process & project manager within the CCM function and using your skills to run and manage various process, governance, contracting and deal related projects from start to completion, bringing in key stakeholders as/when required.
- In addition, you will assist in the analysis and the documentation of the current deal processes in place, identify opportunities for improvement and play a pivotal role in the design and implementation of process improvement solutions.
- You will be an additional point of contact in support of the deals that go through Small Incentive Deals Process and play a key role in understanding the opportunities for streamlining this process with the main CIA Deals Process in support of the various deal types.
- You will work with the colleagues in the CCM Function to capture learnings in relation to all the CCM activity and pull these together in to a CCM Team & Process Manual - comprehensive manual that explains who we are, what we do and how we do it.
What we're after..
- Accurate record keeping (progress tracking & adherence to controls) with excellent administrative skills
- Project Management Experience is essential
- Proven track record in the coordination and successful management of projects
- A general knowledge of payments business and Visa processes and Regulation
- Good understanding of purpose and role of incentive agreements
- Must be fluent in English
- Attention to detail with methodical approach
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Demonstrable experience in using MS Visio in the design of process flows
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.