Customer Service Representative (Temporary Work from Home)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Evaluate the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action to complete the request.
- Answer general customer service questions from cardholders, explain multiple program features, and where appropriate, transfer the customer to the issuing bank to obtain specific account information or transfer the customer to an appropriate Third Party Service Provider.
- Adhere to established procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
- Provide general information and support on any VISA related topic or product and direct the customer accordingly.
- Provide status update on Emergency Card and Cash requests when customer calls to follow up.
- Ensure smooth delivery set up of Emergency card and disbursement of Emergency cash upon receipt of approval from the banks.
- One Stop Fulfillment of Emergency service with customer and their banks
- Use several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries.
- Document cases to show action taken.
- Requires a minimum of 2 to 4 years' experience in a customer service environment.
- A minimum of 2 years in a Contact Center environment
- Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
- Take personal ownership to resolve a customer issue.
- Requires accuracy and attention to details.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of the payments business preferred.
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to changes in process.
- Foster positive work environment.
- Escalate issues related to customer inquiry or other in a timely manner, and appropriately.
- Quickly respond to Manager/Lead request to support workload redistribution.
- Manage sensitive data.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Flexible in the event of schedule change requirement
- Temporary Work from Home
Working Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. May require occasional meetings outside of core business hours to connect with global partners and clients.