Senior Marketing Manager
- Beijing, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our Senior Client Marketing Managers will support and lead marketing VAS engagement with issuers from identification of marketing opportunities to launching Visa exclusive campaigns to grow Visa’s share of wallet.
In doing so, you will develop an all-round perspective of the marketing partnership Visa works with the issuers, and the payment ecosystem more broadly. Your responsibilities will include:
- Shape Visa co-marketing partnership strategy with issuers, and pitch issuer incentive re-investment (VIK) on Visa exclusive marketing initiatives.
- Provide marketing VAS advisory and implementation services to issuers from ATL to BTL activations to support issuers’ Visa card issuance and business growth including XB, eCom, G-local, domestic spend etc.
- Drive issuer and Visa all-round co-marketing program launch from end to end including designing, execution and tracking the programs which cater to clients and Visa’s business objectives.
- Own daily marketing management with issuers in partnership with CRM and other teams including Products, VCA teams etc.
- Manage marketing vendors to ensure quality project deliveries, high spend efficiency and compliance with Visa policies.
- Manage marketing VIK processes including vendor’s work statement, partner contracts, legal and compliance attestation, control group review as well as facilitating client’s internal processes to ensure smooth project launch and auditing green.
- 8+ yrs’ marketing experience in either financial services or technology platforms, with all-rounded marketing knowledge from strategic planning to program execution
- Business acumen with excellent project management skills and strong communication skills
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities, providing high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- A fast learner with ability to partner and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- A highly motivated self-starter, with multi-tasking competencies
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus.
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.