Analyst, Business Operations LAC
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The LAC Business Operations Team supports the organization to provide business insights and trends; Performance Management and Measurement against Regional, sub-regional, market, Account, and Client metrics; Reporting capabilities; support Client facing activities, and events; and facilitate and expedite processes and operational issues.
The Business Operations Business Analyst provides support to the Sales team, Leadership Team and Regional President to drive insights through tools, reporting activities, data gathering, and adoption of data platforms. The position is responsible for identifying information gaps, managing tools and reports for LAC Sales teams as well as addressing ad-hoc needs in anticipation of Client meetings or communications. The position ensures that results information is consistent, accurate and globally aligned based on business and strategic priorities. The Business Analyst works with across functions and geographies to ensure alignment and achieve synergy of opportunities and objectives.
- Provide Sales team and stakeholders with ad-hoc analyses, data pulls, reports, and presentations for Client meetings, executive market visit, business reviews, and Sales plans & materials
- Gather Scorecard information from business unites and analyze results and drivers
- Support Waivers report on a quarterly basis leveraging existing tools
- Serve as Regional contact/liaison with Global team for tools like GARP/TRUTH ensure adequate access to stakeholders and training
- Manage data platforms and market analyses at Region, sub-region, market or Client level
- Provide the Sales Teams with business reports to proactively enable sales processes, anticipating business opportunities and risks
- Support Sales function to generate Client Action plans based on historic results
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Operations or related quantitative field
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with multiple audiences
- Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, database management, Hyperion, SAS and PowerPoint
- Exceptional report modeling and data management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with dynamic priorities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Reporting experience
- Customer Service Oriented
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law