Sr. Manager, Business Operations LAC
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The LAC Business Operations Team supports the organization to provide business insights and trends; Performance Management and Measurement against Regional, sub-regional, market, Account, and Client metrics; Reporting capabilities; support Client facing activities, and events; and facilitate and expedite processes and operational issues.
The Business Operations Sr. Manager provides support to the Sales team, Leadership Team and Regional President to drive insights to regarding LAC Scorecard based on monthly and quarterly results, risks and opportunities, and market trends. The position is responsible for identifying information gaps, developing and managing tools and reports for LAC Sales teams as well as facilitating and accelerating processes and operational issues. The position ensures that results information is consistent, accurate and globally aligned based on business and strategic priorities. The Sr. Manger works closely with regional business and finance teams to ensure alignment and achieve synergy of opportunities and objectives
- Develop rigorous, fact-based weekly analysis of Visa’s and the industry latest trends to support recommendations ensuring strategic, financial soundness and alignment
- Collaborate in the creation of tools, templates and process for the sales organization that simplify and expedite common activities driving excellence on business decisions
- Support in data mining and manipulation to highlights findings for leadership review
- Assist with various presentations and ad hoc analysis, including Client meetings, Sales plans & materials, or business analyses
- Advise and report on success criteria of key Scorecard and dashboard initiatives based on established business objectives
- Drive discussions and resolution of reporting issues by working with business partners regionally and globally, provide input regarding continuous improvements and best practices, and effectively integrate and streamline reporting processes throughout the organization
- Identify Information needs and streamline reports and Sales tools to facilitate sales efforts
- Manage information platforms and market analyses at Region, sub-region, market or Client level
- Provide the Sales Teams with business trend analyses and insights to proactively enable sales processes, anticipating business opportunities and risks
- Support Sales Goal-setting process to assign adequate Account Executive, market, sub-regional, and regional targets
- Support Sales function to generate Client Action plans based on Global Client Engagement Survey results
- 8 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, or at least 5 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD or MD), or a minimum of 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- 9 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, or at least 7 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD or MD), or a minimum of 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Operations or related quantitative field
- Excellent business acumen
- Leadership through influence
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with multiple audiences
- Attention to detail and keen sense for accuracy
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, database management, Hyperion, SAS and PowerPoint
- Exceptional report modeling and data management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with dynamic priorities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Customer Service Oriented
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law