Graduate - FinTech Future Leaders Programme 21/22
- Stockholm, Sweden
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
A brand new two-year graduate programme with structured rotations across the breadth of our business. You’ll develop skills your consulting and sales skills, experience how we develop and market products, and create strategies to promote Visa’s trailblazing technologies to our clients.
We offer four distinct rotations:
Account management and consulting
Marketing and strategy
To help you succeed, we’ll provide a full training curricular delivered over across a mix of classroom based and digital learning experiences. We’ll progress your business acumen, and support the development of soft skills in networking, executive presence and personal brand. You’ll receive meaningful exposure to senior leaders and social events with your fellow graduates. Our goal is to unleash your full potential with the world of opportunity Visa can offer at your fingertips.
Here are some cool things our FinTech Future Leaders graduates get up to:
- Opportunities to work directly with clients in roles such as consulting and client engagement
- Gain practical experience of cutting edge Visa technologies
- Develop product and marketing strategies that will be put into practice across the Europe region
- Engage in value add projects such as the Graduate Eco Challenge – allowing you to shape Visa’s environmental strategy
- Learn cool new skills such as the ability to code and create demos
Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Current university student graduating in 2021 or who graduated in 2020, ready to start full-time work in Autumn 2021
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Strong appetite for learning about technology and customers
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to change the way the world pays
- Creative with a unique point of view and perspective
- Possess a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners and suppliers
- Strong team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in and elevate issues appropriately
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.